Instant Roulette is one of the newest additions to the list of online live casino games by Evolution Gaming. Released in 2020, the game uses some interesting tweaks and makes the overall Roulette gaming experience faster and more efficient.
In its short history, Instant Roulette has garnered immense popularity and can now be found at all the top online casinos out there. So, what’s it that makes Instant Roulette so fast, exciting and entertaining? Read on to know more about it.
What is Instant Roulette?
The difference between Instant Roulette and other Roulette variants is found by looking at the game’s arrangement. Unlike European Roulette, which has a dealer sitting at the table, Instant Roulette makes use of 12 auto-roulette wheels. Yes, you read that right!
As the wheels in Instant Roulette spin automatically, there is no need for human involvement in the game. Also, all 12 wheels in the game are programmed to spin independently at different stages of the game, meaning the action in the game goes non-stop for an extended time.
Owing to its nature, Instant Roulette doesn’t have a defined betting period. This means you can load the game any time, place your wagers, and get your results in no time.
Rules of Instant Roulette
As with many other casino games online, it’s easy to start with this Roulette variant. Just remember the following things before starting to play:
- As you’d guess, the main aim of Instant Roulette is to predict where the ball will land on the wheel.
- Similar to 20p Roulette, each Instant Roulette has numbers 1 to 36 coloured in alternate red and black and a green zero.
- This Roulette game allows players to change their wagers whenever they want.
- As there is no fixed betting time, you can play the game at your own pace.
- The stakes for your betting round are placed on the wheel which is closest to the ball’s current landing.
How to play Instant Roulette
As mentioned earlier, Instant Roulette uses a European-style wheel to determine the outcome. The only difference between this Roulette game and other Roulette types is the use of 12 synchronised wheels. So, even if you are new to Instant Roulette, you can get going with the game after reading the following instructions:
- The betting area to place your wager is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Use the chip display to select the chip value for each bet.
- After selecting the chip value, click on the respective box on the betting area to place your bet.
- You can use the ‘Undo’ option if you want to change your current bet selection.
- After choosing and placing your bet, click ‘Play Now” to initiate the gameplay round.
Note that when playing Instant Roulette, 2 to 3 wheels that are closest to the ball drop light up simultaneously. And for the next betting round, one of these glowing wheels gets automatically selected.
After completing the current betting round, you can place new bets by following the above instructions. Alternatively, you can use the ‘re-bet’ button to place your most recent wager and play again at mobile casinos.
Instant Roulette playing strategies
While there’s no doubt that there are a lot of technical differences between Instant Roulette and other Roulette types, it’s still the classic Roulette game at its core.
This game relies on the European Roulette wheel with a single zero pocket, meaning it comes with an RTP of 97.3%. As this is the lowest house edge for Roulette, you can win a decent amount if you get lucky.
Also, the fact that Instant Roulette is based on the European version means you can still use all of the Roulette playing strategies here. For starters, you can choose to follow basic betting systems like placing the same bets again and again. Experienced and more advanced Roulette players can go ahead with complex betting strategies like the Martingale system and the La Partage betting strategy. Whatever betting system you choose, make sure that you have a proper bankroll management system in place and only wager the amount you can afford to lose. Happy gaming there!