Blackjack is probably the most famous casino games and has extreme adrenaline rush linked to it. Various variants of Blackjack are available online, adding to the pleasure of the gambling hoarders. Multi hand Blackjack is one variant of Blackjack that allows players to play with more than one hand. This game has grown up to be the most popular variant of Blackjack and is enjoyed by countless players worldwide. This variant can have 5, 6 or 8 decks of card, depending on the number of players.
Online multi hand Blackjack rules have been explained below to make the gamblers familiar with this variant.
Get your Twenty-One Right- Online Multi Hand Blackjack Rules Say!
The objective of multi hand Blackjack is same as that of the regular Blackjack. The aim of the game is to beat the dealer by scoring points as near to twenty-one as possible. A score of more than twenty-one leads to a bust situation and the player loses. This is an extremely fast paced and fun game.
The first step in the game is to decide the number of hands one wants to play with. Every hand has a distinct value. Additionally, wagers on all the hands need not be equal. Players are also provided with the facility to increase or decrease the wager, according to their hand. One needs to keep in mind that card counting is not possible in online multi hand Blackjack as each hand is initiated with a new deck of card. Also, minimum table limits are very low for online version when compared to the live counterpart. This is to meet the requirement of all the players.
Online Multi Hand Blackjack Rules
Online multi hand Blackjack rules are quite easy to follow.
- The very first rule is that the player, at no point, can surrender. The hand can be doubled or modified, but one can’t surrender. Since their multiple hands available, one needs to strategize accordingly to win.
- The dealer is given the option to improve his gameplay on not hitting the Blackjack.
- The double down rule provides the option to double any two cards, except for 10 and ace.
- By using the hit option, the player can opt for extra card till their hand sums to 21 or they decide to stand.
- The split option is valid when the player has two cards of same value. Using this option, the player can split similar cards into two different hands and use it against the dealer. This increases their chances of winning.
- The Insurance bet is available when the dealer’s face up card is that of an ace. The value of insurance bet is half the bet amount. The payout of insurance bet is in the ratio 2:1.
Now that the online multi hand Blackjack rules have been explained, indulge in the game to experience an exhilarating feel. The game is super fun and engrossing.