05 Apr

New Mobile Slots With High RTP Releases This Month

Posted by ,

Return to Player, better known as RTP is a popular term used by the casinos to describe the percentage of player’s stake that a slot machine can repay in course of the gameplay. This means that if a player selects new mobile slots games and places a hundred £1 bets on a slot on which the RTP is 90%, he/she can expect to win back at least £90.

One must note that both RTP and house advantage are typically calculated over the long term. One of the flipsides of house advantage is the RTP because if a slot machine has around 20% house advantage, the average RTP will be 80%. This means that over time, players will have to forgo 20% of all money stakes while the remaining 80% will be returned to the players in the form of wins accumulated.

Rewarding New Mobile Slots Which Promise A Worthy RTP!

New Mobile Slots With High RTP Releases This Month
  • Clutch on wins with the roaring RA’s Legend

Powered by Red Tiger Gaming,RA’s Legend is a fascinating new mobile slots game based on Egyptian mythology. It features 4 distinct bonus features and is backed with enticing graphics and high-quality animations that makes it a class apart from slots of this genre. Placed on 40 paylines, the slot is playable across all devices and allows players to bet from 20p to £500. Irrespective of your bankroll size, you can make big wins with a choice of setting your loss limit or single win limit on the autoplay mode. This new mobile slots game has a medium to high volatility with RTP of 95.02%.

  • Take a Big Bite Of This Spicy New Mobile Slots Game: Extra Chilli

If you are looking for a red-hot experience on the slot machine, this Mexican-themed slot from Big Time Gaming is a highly volatile one enabled to payout 20000x your stake on every spin. Playable on all devices, you can bet at a minimum of 20p and a maximum of £50 per spin. With the winning symbols that get replaced by new ones, players can make the most of winning continuously. The highest winning offer comes with its 117649 winning combinations. With an RTP of 96%, Extra Chilli is worth a spin!

  • Jump into the Wild Inferno with New Mobile Slots Game: Flame

Powered by NextGen, this slot is set on 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines. The main features of Flame slots are all that you need for a fiery fun on the slot machine. There are seven mini-features which can be activated randomly in the main game as well as in the bonus rounds. The features, however, appear frequently in the bonus game. With an exception of the Wild Inferno mini-feature that allows re-spins, all others can be played over a single spin. This new mobile slots game has an RTP of 96.1%.

  • King Size Win on Avalon 2

Placed on 5 reels and 20 paylines, Avalon 2 is a complete entertainer for the players with the legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the British Isles. With the Holy Grail, jewelled ornament, an armed Avalon coat and a Crown, the high-value symbols look promising. The Lady in the Lake appearing as the scatter and two wilds represented by “Avalon in the clouds” and a “treasure chest”, make the special symbols of this new mobile slots game. Players can win up to 30000 coins with the Avalon wild symbol by landing up to 5 of these on an active payline. This feature within the max bet spin makes it the highest rewarding winning combinations of the game. You can win 7X multiplier during the free spins feature by unravelling the 12 free spins. With an RTP of 95.02%, players can set out on this mighty quest to grab some big money.

Jackpot Mobile Casino is the Place to be

Play with your choicest themes at Jackpot Mobile Casino and win the most attractive rewards on the slots that vouch for a high RTP.

Summary
Article Name
New Mobile Slots With High RTP Releases This Month
Author
Description
This April, enjoy brand new mobile slots with high RTP at Jackpot Mobile Casino. Find out how RTP works, play these new slots on your mobiles this month.