Winning in an online casino game requires luck as well as tricks but there are games such as online Double Ball Roulette that are designed to boost your chances of winning. Online Double Ball Roulette is the same as regular Roulette, except the fact that it is played with two balls.
The developer of the online Double Ball Roulette has come up with a unique idea to give a fresh and interesting look to the original Roulette game. In online Double Ball Roulette, two balls spin together and fall into the number sequence so, if one ball misses you have another ball spinning to fall into the place. This variation also has a Layover System, that can be used with any traditional single-ball Roulette. An interesting fact about Layover System is that it has 2 players remote control which does not need batteries.
A look at Online Double Ball Roulette
Like the traditional American Roulette, wheel of online Double Ball Roulette has 38 divisions including numbers 1 to 36, a double zero and a single zero. The betting format is same as the traditional Roulette table. And if we talk about inside bets, you have two chances to win as it has two balls. But the payouts are much lower than single ball Roulette.
But while placing outside bets, you will win if both balls fall into selected number slot. And payouts in outside bets are much higher than the traditional Roulette wheel.
Rules of Online Double Ball Roulette
- This variant of Roulette uses conventional double-zero wheel. Moreover, the betting format has same elements as in American conventional Roulette.
- At the Roulette table, you are given a remote-control button that activates the air gun that launches the two balls. The dealer doesn’t embed the balls onto the wheel head.
- You win an outside bet if both the ball fall into the winning number.
- You win an inside bet if either of the balls falls into the winning number. And you have a chance to win 2x your total stake amount, if both the balls fall into the selected position.
- It features a “Double Ball Jackpot” bet. You can win this bet if both the balls fall into chosen numbered slot.
- You can place a bet, which encompasses both red and black colours.
- Even, Odd, Red, Black, numbers from 1 to 18, 19 to 36 — The payout becomes 3 to 1, if both balls fall in the chosen numbers.
- First 12, second 12, third 12- The payout becomes 8 to 1 if both the balls land in the selected 12 numbers.
- 1 red, 1 black- it pays 1 to 1 if one of the balls falls in the red numbered slot and the other ball in the black slot.
- One Number — The payout becomes 17 to 1 if one ball falls in the selected number slot, and 34 to 1 if both the balls do.
- Two Number — It Pays 8 to 1, if one falls in the selected number slot, and pays 16 to 1 if both the balls do.
- Three Number —The Payout become 5 to 1 if one ball falls in the selected number slot, and pays 10 to 1 if both the balls do.
- Four Number —It Pays 3 to 1 if one ball falls in the selected number slot, and pays 6 to 1 if both the balls do.
- Five Number —It Pays 5 to 2 if one ball falls in the selected number slot, and pays 5 to 1 if both the balls do.
- Six Number — The payout becomes 2 to 1 if both ball lands in the selected number slot, and 4 to 1 if both balls do.
Double Ball Jackpot — This bet Pays 1,200 to 1 if both balls fall in the selected number slot.