There is always something new to learn in a Blackjack game like the Blackjack Block Bonus which is a Blackjack strategy. If you have never heard of this Blackjack terminology, then you are at the right place. This article will expose all the intricacies of this term, so before you jump on the online casino bandwagon and register with Jackpot Mobile Casino, for example. You will fully understand this strategy and how you can apply it in a game of Blackjack.
What is The Block Bonus Blackjack Strategy?
Blackjack Block Bonus is simply the term used for a Side Bet. This Blackjack strategy is applied based on a player’s first couple of playing cards and the upward-facing playing card of the dealer. The side bet would be successful where a single suit of the cards in the dealer’s hand is similar to a single suit of the cards in a player’s hand.
Also, the rank of the player’s playing card should be better than the rank of the card held by the dealer. Any recorded win is completely reliant on the information of the player’s card. The Block Bonus Side Bet is believed to be popular at casinos based in parts of Eastern Europe, Ireland and also in the North African country of Egypt.
Rules Of The Block Bonus Side Bet
- A standard playing card deck with 52 cards is used when playing a Blackjack game that allows this side bet.
- The ranking of the playing cards in a Blackjack game where this side bet is permitted is very similar to that of a typical poker game. The only exception is that Aces have a high rank, unlike a poker game where Aces may be ranked “1” (low) or “11” (high).
- In a Blackjack game where this side bet Blackjack strategy is permitted, a player emerges a winner based on their first-two playing cards and the upward-facing playing card of the dealer.
How To Win Using This Side Bet Blackjack Strategy
Winning a Block Bonus side bet can be done in the following ways;
- The Normal Block: Here the two playing cards of the player have a different rank and suit. However, the upward-facing playing card belonging to the dealer is of a similar suit to one of the cards held by the player. Also, the card held by the player with a similar suit with the dealer’s card is of a higher rank than that of the dealer.
- The Flush Block: In a Block Bonus Side Bet Blackjack strategy, you can also win via the ‘Flush Block’. This is where the player’s two cards, as well as the dealer’s upward-facing card, are of a similar suit. The ranking of the two cards held by the player is also different and one of those two cards has a higher rank than the dealer’s single upward-facing playing card.
- The Pair Block: Here the two playing cards of the player have similar ranks but are not of the same suit. However, the suit of dealer’s upward-facing card is similar to any of the two cards held by the player. Also, the card held by the player for which the dealer has a similar suit is ranked higher than that of the dealer’s upward-facing card.
In conclusion, there is also “The Ultimate Block” win. This is a Block Bonus Side Bet win where the two playing cards of the player have a similar suit and rank. Also, the rank of the two cards belonging to the player is higher than the upward-facing card of the dealer. Certainly, implementing this Blackjack strategy when it is allowed in a game has its merits.