only | T&C | Please play responsibly | www.begambleaware.org
New Customers only, +18, Verification needed for UK players. No deposit, Max bonus £5. Valid on: Shamrock N Roll, Mayan Marvels and Candy Swap. Wagering x100, Max winnings capped at £20. T’s&C’s apply.
Blackjack Silver is one of the most popular card games and it has been developed by Evolution Gaming. The game has simple rules and offers a thrilling gameplay, keeping you engaged in it at all times. Like all other versions of Blackjack, this game also offers some of the lowest house edges among online casino games.
Blackjack Silver Gameplay
When playing Blackjack Silver, you will be attempting to beat the dealer by getting a hand total of 21 or as close to it. If your hand total goes over 21, your hand will go bust. All the numbered cards have their natural value, the Face cards are valued as 10, and the Ace can have a value of 1 or 11 depending on what you want it to be.
You will place the bet in the designated area in the form of chips. Make sure to follow the minimum and maximum bet limits based on the rules of the online casino.
Basic Blackjack Silver
Blackjack Silver is both a game of luck and skills. The more you play it, the more experience you gain and the more skilled a player you can become. The basic rules of this card game are as following:
- Your goal is to beat the dealer hand without busting.
- You will be dealt 2 cards at the start of each game and the dealer will have one of their cards hidden.
- You can ask the dealer for another card, known as ‘hit’ or just ‘stand’.
- If you have a hand total of 21 on the first deal, you will have a blackjack and you will get the highest-possible payout on your bet. The payout depends on the online casino.
- In doubling, your bet gets doubled and an additional card is dealt to you.
- When you get 2 same cards, you can split them to create 2 hands. Splitting will also double your bet.
- Both double and split are allowed on the first move.
- The card game also allows you to double after a split. You will have to increase your bet accordingly.
To Sum Up
Blackjack Silver provides you with the experience of Classic Blackjack. It is one of those versions of the game that allows you to keep improving with more and more practice. It offers the perfect combination of an engrossing gameplay and the chance to win some decent amount of money.