Visit the highly coveted art, architecture, and ruins of the Aztec empire and civilization in this nostalgic slot of Aztec Bonanza by Pragmatic Play.
Beginning right from the background, the depiction of the Aztec theme is done brilliantly in the game. The background is an apt representation of the ancient civilisation which features an unusually exciting slot design. This new slot game contains 5 fixed reels and varying positions in the rows, which gives rise to a diamond-like format consisting of 2-4-6-4-2 pattern with each of the corners blocked.
These corners can be opened up with the help of a Tumble mechanism where after every win, the symbols get replaced by newer ones and 2 such Tumbles can break off one corner, thereby revealing the entire grid size of 5X6. In this format, there are a total of 7776 paylines in the game.
The symbols appearing on the reels have a touch of neon as they glow to light up the entire setting. They can be divided into the 3 levels –
- The lower value ones include 3 card deck icons of spade, club, and heart.
- The middle-value ones include a triangle and a square.
- The higher value ones include a moon, a blue jewel, and a green orb.
Out of these, the orb is the most lucrative symbol, which can give a maximum reward of 2.5 times.
The corners of the slot can be chipped off by two consecutive Tumbles. This is called the Symbol Unlocking feature. One by one, all 4 of the corners are removed. Each of them can avail some bonus or special feature which is described as follows :
- Upper left corner – Mystery symbols featuring a green eyes statue are added to the reels that can convert into identical regular pay symbols.
- Upper right corner – Any 3 randomly selected lower value symbols are transformed into higher-value ones.
- Bottom left corner – The first and second reels merge to form a single reel that can host Giant symbols of a 2X2 size.
- Bottom right corner – The fourth and fifth reels merge to form a single reel that can host Giant symbols of a 2X2 size.
Once all the corners are revealed, and the grid comes to its maximum size, the bonus of Free spins is unlocked by the Tumble feature. A total of 5 spins are given to the player, and anyone from the mentioned 3 modifiers is applied to the wins, which include – Mystery symbols, Giant symbols or symbol transformation. The game offers a considerably decent payout that can go up to 19000 times the total stake throughout the game.
With the use of bright, flashy neons in the game design and a substantially high level of rewards, Aztec Bonanza is a must-play game that offers unique features and a refreshing tribal theme.