If you are bored of the classic Blackjack game that only lets you play with one bet. Then Blackjack Perfect Pairs is what you should be playing now. With all the fun of your classic Blackjack, this table game adds a new side bet feature. So now you can win even if you loose on your main bet. Isn’t this the best? Beautiful graphics and easy to understand gameplay are two intrinsic parts of this game.
About the Developers of Blackjack Perfect Pairs
Founded in the year 2013, Felt Gaming has made their presence felt to the major gaming sites in the business. It has developed games for almost all the big names in the business. Some of its Blackjack games include Lucky Ladies, Lucky Lucky, busted and the Blackjack Perfect Pairs. Felt has done an amazing job with this casino game and has once again proved that even if it’s a newcomer, it is no less than any big developer in the business.
About the Game
The gameplay of Blackjack Perfect Pairs is as follows-
- You can play at most 3 boxes and only one box can place the main bet at a time. The bet can range anywhere from 0.10 to 500 credits.
- At the starting of the game, you will be asked to make your bet. You can click on the coins with the credits printed on them and then click on the circle made to place your bet.
- Once you have placed your bet, the dealer will deal the cards from the deck of 52*6 cards. He will deal with cards to you facing upwards and two cards to himself one facing up and one facing down.
- Now the first scenario is that the dealer does not get an ace or a card with value 10. So now calculate the points that your cards are totalling to.
- The dealer will ask you whether you want to split if you get the same value card, if you want to, then click on the split option. Now you play with two hands. The next card will be dealt with your first hand and will only stop when you click the stand button. Now the dealing will happen to your second card.
- You basically have to make a score more than the dealer and not exceed a score of 21. If you or the dealer gets a score of more than 21, you or the dealer gets busted and the amount goes to the other person. Also if your values are the same then the bet will return to your respective balance account.
- The second scenario is if the dealer gets the first card as an ace or a card equivalent to 10. Then there may be a possibility of Blackjack. So you are asked whether you want insurance or not. If there is Blackjack then the payout would be 2:1.
And in case you get the Blackjack then you get 3:1 of the amount.
- There is also an option of a side bet in Blackjack Perfect Pairs. You can place some currency on the other boxes apart from the one you’re dealing with. And if you make a pair you get bonuses.
With all the features that Blackjack is expected to have Blackjack Perfect Pairs is a perfect game. Highly enjoyable with tonnes of profit-earning opportunities!