For playing Jacks or Better video Poker online, it is important to have a complete know-how of the game before starting off with the gameplay. It is available in 2 main versions.
– 9-6 version yields a payout of 9 to 1 for a full house, 6 to 1 for a flush
– 8-5 version yields a payout of 8 to 1 for a full house, 5 to 1 for a flush.
Know the Basics before You Play Jacks or Better Video Poker Online
1. Know the rule set of the game.
2. Understand the winning combinations and how they are made.
3. Understand the paytable.
4. Play with fewer decks to increase chances of winning.
5. Wild card or Joker in your deck will help you make winning combinations.
6. Take all your time and play at a slow pace to make calculative decisions.
7. Jacks Or Better video Poker online demands wise and strategic gameplay.
8. The game is powered by an RNG (Random Number Generator), so luck plays a major role to generate huge payouts for you.
Much More to Grasp Before Playing
Before beginning, you should thoroughly know how to play Jacks or Better video Poker online. This game has many little intricacies before you can emerge with winning payouts for yourself. You should never reject cards from a winning combination hoping for a better hand next time. Many online casinos thus mark the cards from a winning combination as ‘hold’ while the hand is being dealt. This makes it convenient for the players to form winning combinations.
How to ‘hold’ Cards to Your Advantage?
You are advised to hold to 4 cards which lead you to a flush. There are 3 kinds of flush a royal flush, a straight flush, and a simple flush.
- 3 cards can be held which aid in leading to either a royal flush/straight flush. Holding 3 cards leading to a simple flush is not recommended. Chances of winning are same in both the cases, whether it be a royal or a straight flush but the payout is relatively lower in a simple flush, thus the risk for holding 3 cards for a simple flush is actually not worth it.
- Regular players have come up with different strategies to decide which cards should be held. The most used strategy relate to putting cards on hold which result in an average payout of 99.46%. Then, there is an optimal strategy which results in an average payout of 99.54% which is a complex strategy. You should stick more to the simplest strategy which results in a payout of 99.46%.
- Holding any pair is always good. A high pair is anyway a winning combination. In Jacks or Better video Poker online, high cards are aces, jacks, queens, and kings. Pairs of only these cards form winning combinations. If three high cards are drawn right in the first round, then you one should discard one out of those as this will help in winning combinations.
However, players can also retain low cards to form pairs of 3. Any three such pairs generate payouts for you, so holding cards are either way beneficial to the player. If you are not able to form any pairs, then you should replace all your cards.
It is possible to grab huge payouts out of Jacks or Better video Poker online, the trick is to play slowly and diligently and introspect your every move. So, start right away and be a part of this super awesome poker game keen to shower abundant payouts to you.